Saturday 11 January 2014

How to comment

Thanks Karen for helping me figure this out!  Anyone who wants to comment but doesn't have a Google Account or one of the plethora of other accounts under the "comment as" section you can choose "Anonymous" and you will get another pop up asking you to confirm you are not a robot by typing in the numbers/letters that appear.  Don't forget to tell me who you are or I won't know who is commenting!

I've started packing!  I have a three page list and also a list of stuff I forgot to buy for this adventure (anyone have a rope to hang laundry on??).  Last day of work was yesterday so now it's time to get anxious and try to think of everything I am about to forget!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck Debbie! Have an awesome adventure - can't wait to hear about it all when you get home. Safe travels!
    Shannon Niehaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you've been blogging already, although I'm dissapointed I don't get to harrass you about not doing it!
    Your cake is beautiful! I can't wait to see more of youf updates!
    Best of luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having Debbie withdrawals already....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic start to your adventure. CU folks from across Western Canada with a beautiful and giving mindset off to help others succeed and learn about the true value of credit unions and cooperatives abroad. I'm so pleased you started this blog - best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are enjoying your trip so far. How was the fufu, I have heard of it but have no idea what it is. Fay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, it sounds like you are making memories that will last you a lifetime! I can't wait to see what your scrapbook will look like. I know you you probably didn't even think about it but...Happy Work Anniversary! I won't say how long though. :) Miss you and can't wait to hear more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We cannot get a straight answer on the fufu thing. It's served with soup. Don't ask, they won't tell you what's in the soup, it's just soup. Fufu might be similar to banku, but that probably won't help you either Fay!!!

    ReplyDelete