Wednesday 25 December 2013

It's a trip Christmas!

I can tell Africa is getting a little closer now, everything under the tree was meant to be small and easy to carry around!  A little Galaxy tablet, a teeny keyboard, Off repellent, moist wipes, tiny packs of Kleenex...everything!  Now I just have to see if everything will fit in the new backpack!  I know there are some of the coaches who already are packing, that might be me in the next day or two. 

Sent my yellow fever certificate and my passport off to CCA on Monday to apply for my Visa to get into Ghana.  It's a strange feeling to mail away your passport, especially when it's the one thing that proves I AM CANADIAN! 

A very Merry Christmas to all my friends, family and followers (that is what you call people who read your blog right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment